Dad asked me to email a picture of the buck I killed a few
weeks ago. Your property is gorgeous. He weighed in at 231. My 3
boys are enjoying some venison spaghetti right now! I look forward to
meeting you and visiting soon.
Thanks, BJay Durrett
NEW STATE RECORD
Currently the hunting camp is full for the year.
If interested for next year Please Call.
Welcome to Clayton Farms, we have what is quite possibly the finest in North American waterfowling variety. Planted rice, corn or soy fields, flooded timber, cypress breaks, sloughs, lakes, and ponds draw mallards, pintail, widgeon, wood ducks, teal, and geese galore. Our property affords an amazing variety of terrain and game for our members and their guests.
Our property is uniquely situated along the Tensas River and in Concordia and Tensas Parishes. There are no two parishes in the state that hold bigger deer or more mallards! Our 3,500+ acres of duck paradise allows our members to hunt from pit blinds, land, elevated cypress blinds, and mud boat. You’ve got to experience it to believe it!
These are a few features our members enjoy...
- Only 25 members to hunt over 3900 acres
- More than 30 Duck blinds
- 25 deer stands (box stands and tripods)
- Sunflower fields managed for doves
- Over 1300 acres of 0 grade precision level rice/soybean fields with guaranteed water
- 4 and 5 man pits in rice/soybean fields
- Flooded timber
- Flooded cypress brakes
- Fletcher's Lake: more than 240 acres of a flooded cypress lake with large 5 man blinds built into cypress trees
- New concrete boat ramp at Fletcher's Lake
- Access to more than 25,000 acres on Angelina Farms for goose hunting
- Trophy managed deer program, (8 pt. or better and doe tags)
- 10 acre catfish pond FULLY stocked
- 10 acre trophy bass pond, 10 lb. fish caught, fully aerated
- 4000+ sq. ft. two story lodge located on Tensas River sleeps 35.
- NEW appliances, washer dryer, deep freeze, the works! Cable TV, Showtime, HBO, Cinemax, TMC, Outdoor Channel, College Game Day Ticket, local weather, the works!
- 10 concrete slab dog kennels for member retrievers
- Fully lighted skinning rack with cleaning sink and water
- Covered area to keep ATVs on location
Interested in membership? Click here.
One of the nicer things about the club's property holdings is that there are several tracts so groups can be on different land on the same day:
PICTURES FROM 2008-2009 SEASON